- About Us
- Car Division
- Truck Division
- Instructor Training
- Online Form
- Contact Us
We Offer Class 3 Lessons in MANUAL or AUTOMATIC.
A Class 3 driver’s license will allow you to operate the following vehicles:
• Trucks with More Than Two Axles, Such as Dump Trucks and Large Tow Trucks, but Not Including a Bus That Is Being Used to Transport Passengers
• Trailers or Towed Vehicles May Not Exceed 4,600 Kilograms – May Exceed 4,600 Kilograms Only If Truck and Trailers Do Not Have Air Brakes
• A Tow Car Towing a Vehicle of Any Weight
• A Mobile Truck Crane
• Any Motor Vehicle or Combination of Motor Vehicles in Class 5
Please also note that:
• Certifications will be issued upon completion of all classes.
• All courses are HST exempt.
• Students are responsible for the cost of knowledge tests, medical exams, and the road exam.
As of May 1, 2012, due to the rising fuel cost, for every in vehicle training hour a $10 Fuel Surcharge will apply (FSC).