Geared towards bringing your best face forward as a professional driver our PDIC will bring out the courtesy and proper business etiquette are the hallmarks of a successful driver.
Each PDIC program can be tailored to YOUR specific needs.
Feel free to discuss your requirements with us at 604-689-0110.
The following is a brief outline of the PDIC program:
• Attitude, image, customer / public relations: their meaning and importance to professional drivers and employers.
• Mental & physical fitness: pertaining to performance on the job.
• Vehicle condition: defining how to inspect to meet regulatory and legal safety standards.
• Adverse driving conditions: recognizing and responding safely.
• Collision avoidance: recognizing, defining, and avoiding the situation.
• Preventable accidents: understanding of what a preventable accident is.
• Backing: recognizing hazards, taking precautions, and defining safe backing techniques.
• Defensive driving: course review and presentation of a Defensive Driving video session.
• Maximum of 8 students per course
Total hours PDIC training: 6 hours: $600 (excludes GST)