Professional Driver Improvement Course: Road Etiquette
Geared towards bringing your best face forward as a professional driver our PDIC will bring out the courtesy and proper business etiquette as the hallmarks of a successful driver.
Each PDIC program in Burnaby can be tailored to YOUR specific needs.
Feel free to discuss your requirements with us at 604-689-0110.
The following is a brief outline of the PDIC program:
- Attitude, image, customer / public relations: their meaning and importance to professional drivers and employers.
- Mental and physical fitness: pertaining to performance on the job.
- Vehicle condition: defining how to inspect to meet regulatory and legal safety standards.
- Adverse driving conditions: recognizing and responding safely.
- Collision avoidance: recognizing, defining, and avoiding the situation.
- Preventable accidents: understanding of what a preventable accident is.
- Backing: recognizing hazards, taking precautions and defining safe backing techniques.
- Defensive driving: course review and presentation of a Defensive Driving video session.
- Maximum of 8 students per course
Total hours PDIC training: 6 hours: $600 (excludes GST)
Practical Driving Session (on-the-job evaluation)
Particular attention will be paid to problems, previously identified by the driver or the employer.
- Tips and suggestions for driving techniques, practicing defensive driving techniques and how to apply them, and understanding their advantages.
- Written report / evaluation for your files and or a PDIC Certificate available.
- If applicable, travel time to your premises is billed out at $80/hour.
Evaluation duration 2 hours:
Your vehicle: $180
North Shore Driving School vehicle: $240
(Prices exclude GST)
North Shore Driving School also serves Coquitlam, Surrey, Richmond, Langley, and Abbotsford.
If you would like to schedule a PDIC course in North Vancouver or Burnaby, contact North Shore Driving School for more information.